Handbooks and Forms
Summer Work Packets
Incoming 4th Graders: Get ready for 4th grade | Math | Khan Academy
Incoming 5th Graders: Get ready for 5th grade | Math | Khan Academy
Incoming 6th Graders: Get ready for 6th grade | Math | Khan Academy
Incoming 7th Graders: Get ready for 7th grade | Math | Khan Academy
Incoming 8th Graders: Get ready for 8th grade | Math | Khan Academy
Families should notify firstname.lastname@example.org if their child is exposed to or tests positive for any communicable disease, including COVID-19.
St. Stephen’s Episcopal School, Houston, encourages compliance with CDC Guidance on Exposure: What to Do If You Were Exposed to COVID-19
If the School is informed of a positive COVID case, this is what the families in the affected homeroom class can expect.
- Email. An email will be sent from email@example.com. The email will provide: (1) that an individual in your student’s homeroom class has tested positive for COVID, (2) the last date that the individual was on campus (i.e., last exposure to someone with COVID), (3) a link to the relevant CDC guidelines for your consideration (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/your-health/if-you-were-exposed.html), and (4) any additional information that may be helpful to you as you make decisions for your child.
- Text. A text will be sent from 31706 asking you to check your Inbox for an email regarding COVID exposure.
- Generally, only one set of communications (text and email) will be sent for the first COVID case within a 10-day period (only) within a homeroom classroom.
St. Stephen’s Episcopal School, Houston, REQUIRES compliance with CDC Guidance on Isolation: Isolation and Precautions for People with COVID-19
Families should notify firstname.lastname@example.org if their student is exposed to or tests positive for any communicable disease, including COVID. Please include in the email a photo of the test result as well as the day your student first experienced COVID symptoms. You will receive an email with a day count for isolation purposes and the criteria for readmission to campus. We will also be including masking recommendations. If recommended, masks should be worn indoors as feasible by students in Primary and above.
Safeguarding God’s Children
We are committed to ensuring our school provides an environment free of abuse, exploitation, and harassment. With resources and materials provided by the Episcopal Diocese of Texas (EDOT), the Safeguarding God’s Children training and certification teaches us best practices to safeguard all of the children entrusted to our care.
ALL employees, volunteers, and school trip chaperones must complete Safeguarding God’s Children training.
To enroll in an upcoming training, click here.
FACTS Family Portal Login Instructions
Enter St. Stephen’s District Code: SSESH-TX
Click Login: See >> 2
FACTS Family Portal Login Instructions
- Please go to the website https://www.factsmgt.com/
- Click on “Parent Log In” at the top, then “FACTS Family Portal” See >> 1
- Enter St. Stephen’s District Code (SSESH-TX). Click “Login”. See >> 2
- If you already have an account, enter your username and password, and click “Login”. See >> 3
- If you have forgotten your username, contact the SSESH IT Help Desk at 713-821-9122 to retrieve it. If you have forgotten your password, please click on the reset link provided.
Create New Family Portal Account
- Please go to https://www.factsmgt.com/
- Select Parent Log In from the menu bar and FACTS Family Portal from the drop-down menu.
- Enter SSESH-TX into the District Code field.
- After the FACTS Family Portal Login screen opens, please select Create New Family Portal Account. This link may be found next to the “Login” button. See >> 4
- Enter in the Email field the email address of the custodial parent. Enrollment responsibility is assigned by default to a custodial parent living at the same address as the student. The custodial mother living at the same address as the student is the first default. If no such custodial mother exists, the other custodial parent living at the same address will have received the email. For new families, enrollment responsibility is assigned to the email address used to complete the application.
- Click the Create Account button.
- You will receive an email from FACTS SIS Customer Support containing a link that will allow you to create your username and password. For security purposes, the link will remain active for 6 hours.
- Please click on the link. A Change/Create Password screen will open. You may use the default username provided, or create a new username. Then type in your desired password into the Password field and Confirm Field.
- Click on the Save Username and/or Password button.
- Close the window.
- Log in to FACTS Family Portal as instructed above.
Subscribe to the School Calendar
See the menu on the left-hand side and access School > Calendar. see >> 5
Subscribe to the Calendar by clicking the “+ SUBSCRIBE” button in the top right corner of the Calendar. see >> 6
Update Contact Information via FACTS Family Portal
Once in the portal, look for “Web Forms” under School on the left-hand side menu. Click on “Web Forms.” see >> 7
You will see a link that says, “Family Demographic Form.” Click on the link to access the forms. see >> 8
You will then see the forms that can be completed. IMPORTANT: Save your updated information by scrolling all the way to the bottom of the form and clicking the “Save” button.
- Student Demographic Form: Student information
- Custodial Parent Form: Parent information
- In this form, ensure we have your cell phone number to receive text alerts from the School.
- Under “Parent Preferences,” check your preference for the Directory options. The Directory, used primarily to send invitations to birthday parties, includes contact information for faculty and staff as well as the email addresses (only) of the student’s custodial parent(s) (only). If you wish to opt out of sharing your name and email address in the Directory, please access “Directory: Block Name:” and “Directory: Block Email:” and select “Yes” for these options. We ask that you please use the email addresses shared in the Directory to build community, and not sell products or services.
- The School will communicate closures and other health and safety matters via Parent Alert to the Cell Phone number. You may also receive Parent Alerts on your Home Phone and Work Phone by selecting “Yes” for these options.
- Emergency Contact Form: Specify or modify the individuals approved as Emergency Contacts.
- WRITTEN AUTHORIZATION TO RELEASE CHILD: Specify or modify who can pick up your child and provide contact information.
- Grandparent Form: Provide or modify information on your student’s grandparent(s).
IMPORTANT: Save your updated information by scrolling all the way to the bottom of the form and clicking the “Save” button.