Thank you for your support and partnership. We cannot say it enough. Your commitment to St. Stephen’s allows us to do what we love, to teach. Below you will find information that will help your family make the most of your time at St. Stephen’s.
Handbooks and Forms
Student and Family Handbook 2022-23
Written Authorization to Release Child
Field Trip Permission Slip + Medication Dispensation Form
Summer Work Packets
Incoming 4th-6th Summer Reading
Incoming 7th – 8th Summer Reading
Incoming 4th Graders: Get ready for 4th grade | Math | Khan Academy
Incoming 5th Graders: Get ready for 5th grade | Math | Khan Academy
Incoming 6th Graders: Get ready for 6th grade | Math | Khan Academy
Incoming 7th Graders: Get ready for 7th grade | Math | Khan Academy
Incoming 8th Graders: Get ready for 8th grade | Math | Khan Academy
Safeguarding God’s Children
We are committed to ensuring our school provides an environment free of abuse, exploitation, and harassment. With resources and materials provided by the Episcopal Diocese of Texas (EDOT), the Safeguarding God’s Children training and certification teaches us best practices to safeguard all of the children entrusted to our care.
ALL employees, volunteers, and school trip chaperones must complete Safeguarding God’s Children training.
To enroll in an upcoming training, click here.
SSESH Software Platforms
At St. Stephen’s, we utilize the following software platforms to serve our community.
FACTS Family Portal: The FACTS Family Portal is your password-protected portal for all things SSESH.
- The School will communicate closures and other health and safety matters via text message to the mobile numbers provided in the FACTS Family Portal during the Enrollment process. Families, please keep your contact information updated by accessing Web Forms > Family Demographic Form in the FACTS Family Portal (our district code is SSESH-TX).
- The FACTS Family Portal will be used to share details on school events, report cards, enrollment, and the Directory. The Directory, used primarily to send invitations to birthday parties, includes contact information for faculty and staff as well as the email addresses (only) of the student’s custodial parent(s) (only). If you wish to opt out of sharing your name and/or email address in the Directory, please access the FACTS Family Portal (our district code is SSESH-TX) > Web Forms > Family Demographic Form > Custodial Parent Form (scroll to the bottom of the form). We would ask that you please use the email addresses shared in the Directory to build community, and not to sell products or services.
- Families will also access their FACTS Tuition account via the FACTS Family Portal by clicking the Financial link on the menu on the left.
Google Classroom: Middle Years classes may be conducted via Google Classroom, including assignments, grades, and class communications.
The Hallway: The Hallway is a blog post shared via email and/or Seesaw each Friday during the academic year. The Hallway is password-protected and available on the SSESH website here >> https://ssesh.org/the-hallway-2022-23/
Magnus: In partnership with Magnus Health | Online & Electronic Student Medical Record Solution, St. Stephen’s provides an online portal for health forms, such as the Annual Physical Exam Form and current immunization records, including COVID-19 vaccination records. Annually, your child must have documented immunization records and receive a comprehensive physical examination. Registration via Magnus Health must be complete and processed before students may start school. School processing takes a minimum of 3 business days to complete.
Raptor: Raptor is a visitor registration system that enhances school security. Using Raptor, St. Stephen’s Episcopal School screens every visitor, contractor, and volunteer instantly against the most reliable and up-to-date U.S. sex offender databases in all 50 states.
Seesaw: St. Stephen’s utilizes the Seesaw Family app to keep families informed and the Seesaw Class app to facilitate distance learning, if necessary. Seesaw doesn’t share or sell your child’s personal information or journal content. Seesaw’s strong privacy promises are available here. By default, family sharing is disabled for all classes and is only enabled on a class-by-class basis.
- When family sharing is disabled, families do not have the ability to download any posts onto their devices or share any posts over social media.
- If family sharing is enabled, we would respectfully ask that you do not post or share photos/videos of other people’s children. Please download photos/videos of your child (only) for your personal use (only).
Social media: St. Stephen’s celebrates our students and teachers on the following social media platforms: Facebook (epischool), Instagram (ssesh_bulldogs), Twitter (epischool), and TikTok (sseshbulldogs). Social media posts will feature students with media releases only.
Zoom: The Zoom platform may be used for meetings, conferences, and distance learning classes. By logging into Zoom, all participants consent to the transmission of their voice and/or image over Zoom. Further consent will be sought should the Zoom session be recorded. Students logging into Zoom for classes must enable their audio and video, as requested by the teacher.
FACTS Family Portal Login Instructions
Enter St. Stephen’s District Code: SSESH-TX
Click Login: See >> 2
FACTS Family Portal Login Instructions
- Please go to the website https://www.factsmgt.com/
- Click on “Parent Log In” at the top, then “FACTS Family Portal” See >> 1
- Enter St. Stephen’s District Code (SSESH-TX). Click “Login”. See >> 2
- If you already have an account, enter your username and password, and click “Login”. See >> 3
- If you have forgotten your username, contact the SSESH IT Help Desk at 713-821-9122 to retrieve it. If you have forgotten your password, please click on the reset link provided.
Create New Family Portal Account
- Please go to https://www.factsmgt.com/
- Select Parent Log In from the menu bar and FACTS Family Portal from the drop-down menu.
- Enter SSESH-TX into the District Code field.
- After the FACTS Family Portal Login screen opens, please select Create New Family Portal Account. This link may be found next to the “Login” button. See >> 4
- Enter in the Email field the email address of the custodial parent. Enrollment responsibility is assigned by default to a custodial parent living at the same address as the student. The custodial mother living at the same address as the student is the first default. If no such custodial mother exists, the other custodial parent living at the same address will have received the email. For new families, enrollment responsibility is assigned to the email address used to complete the application.
- Click the Create Account button.
- You will receive an email from FACTS SIS Customer Support containing a link that will allow you to create your username and password. For security purposes, the link will remain active for 6 hours.
- Please click on the link. A Change/Create Password screen will open. You may use the default username provided, or create a new username. Then type in your desired password into the Password field and Confirm Field.
- Click on the Save Username and/or Password button.
- Close the window.
- Log in to FACTS Family Portal as instructed above.
See the menu on the left-hand side and access School > Calendar. see >> 5
Subscribe to the Calendar by clicking the “+ SUBSCRIBE” button in the top right corner of the Calendar. see >> 6
Update Contact Information via FACTS Family Portal
Once in the portal, look for “Web Forms” under School on the left-hand side menu. Click on “Web Forms.” see >> 7
You will see a link that says, “Family Demographic Form.” Click on the link to access the forms. see >> 8
You will then see the forms that can be completed. IMPORTANT: Save your updated information by scrolling all the way to the bottom of the form and clicking the “Save” button.
- Student Demographic Form: Student information
- Custodial Parent Form: Parent information
- In this form, ensure we have your cell phone number to receive text alerts from the School.
- Under “Parent Preferences,” check your preference for the Directory options. The Directory, used primarily to send invitations to birthday parties, includes contact information for faculty and staff as well as the email addresses (only) of the student’s custodial parent(s) (only). If you wish to opt out of sharing your name and email address in the Directory, please access “Directory: Block Name:” and “Directory: Block Email:” and select “Yes” for these options. We ask that you please use the email addresses shared in the Directory to build community, and not sell products or services.
- The School will communicate closures and other health and safety matters via Parent Alert to the Cell Phone number. You may also receive Parent Alerts on your Home Phone and Work Phone by selecting “Yes” for these options.
- Emergency Contact Form: Specify or modify the individuals approved as Emergency Contacts.
- WRITTEN AUTHORIZATION TO RELEASE CHILD: Specify or modify who can pick up your child and provide contact information.
- Grandparent Form: Provide or modify information on your student’s grandparent(s).
IMPORTANT: Save your updated information by scrolling all the way to the bottom of the form and clicking the “Save” button.