Thank you for your interest in St. Stephen’s Episcopal School – Houston. For more than 50 years, St. Stephen’s has been the source of high-caliber Montessori learning opportunities that have honed affinities, guided character, and sparked curiosities beyond the classroom. Learn how to apply for admission below.
Office of Campus Life
|Applying for:||Orientation||Primary||1st – 3rd grade||4th – 8th grade|
|Step 1: Online Application||Required||Required||Required||Required|
|Step 2: Report Cards||Required if the student has attended another school prior to applying at St. Stephen’s||Required||Required|
|Step 3: Teacher Referral(s)||Required if the student has attended another school prior to applying at St. Stephen’s||Required||Required|
|Step 4: Standardized Test Results||Required|
|Step 5: Visit||Family Visit||Student Visit||Student Visit||Student Visit|
STEP 1: Online Application
Start the application process by completing the Online Application for your student. The fee to submit an Online Application is $147.
STEP 2: Report Cards
When completing the Online Application, please upload copies of your student’s report cards from the previous two years, as available.
STEP 3: Teacher Referrals
When completing the Online Application, please provide the name(s) and email address(es) of 1-2 teachers, as applicable.
STEP 4: Standardized Test Results
- When completing the Online Application, please upload the student’s standardized test results (ISEE or STAAR or IOWA) from the previous 1-2 years, as available.
- For the ISEE, register at erblearn.org and select St. Stephen’s Episcopal School, Houston (Code: 447569) as the school of choice. For first-round consideration, the ISEE exam should be taken no later than February 1.
STEP 5: Visit
- If applying for Orientation, the family will be invited to visit with a member of the Office of Campus Life.
- If applying for Primary (pre-K), the student will be invited to visit the classroom. During this time, the teacher will work with the child on several age-appropriate lessons.
- If applying for K – 8th grade, the student will be invited to visit the classroom for a half or full day. During this time, the student will join in class activities and lessons.