Text GIVE to 832-345-9350
We strive for 100% participation from current families, faculty, staff, and board members. Every gift is important. Collectively they make an enormous difference at our school. Annual Fund provides resources to the school that tuition alone can not cover.
- DONATE ONLINE: Donate by credit card or by e-check (ACH) via our Online Donation Form
- PLEDGE: Enter your pledge on the Annual Fund Pledge Form
- TEXT TO GIVE: Text “GIVE” to 832-345-9350
- DONATE STOCK: Contact St. Stephen’s Accounting Department by email email@example.com or phone 713-821-9100
- PAY BY CHECK: Make check payable to St. Stephen’s Episcopal School, 1800 Sul Ross, Houston, TX 77098.
Giving Levels & Leadership Circles
- St. Stephen’s Circle: $20,000+
- Head of School: $7,500–$19,999
- Principal Circle: $5,000–$7,499
- Educator Circle: $2,500-$4,999
- Bulldog Circle: $1,200–$2,499
- Partners of St. Stephen’s: $500-$1,199
- Friends of St. Stephen’s: Up to $499
St. Stephen’s Annual Fund
The St. Stephen’s Annual Fund provides unrestricted funds to the school. Because the funds are unrestricted, the Annual Fund supports a multitude of activities at every grade level and area from Orientation through 8th grade. These resources help every child learn and grow to their full potential.
Did You Know?
- The school is a 501(c)(3) organization. Your donation is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
- Corporate matches can double your gift – see if your company matches employee giving.
- If you have questions or need assistance with your gift or pledge, please contact the Accounting Department by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 713.821.9100
Will You be a Difference Maker?
Did you know that St. Stephen’s spends more than $1,500 per student above and beyond tuition on enhancements and upgrades every year? These enhancements touch every student and every classroom and take our school from good to great.
We fund these difference makers with charitable contributions to the Annual Fund, foundation grants, and other support.
Our giving Leadership Circles encourage donation at the Friends of St. Stephen’s level and above. Starting with the Bulldog Circle, donors will enjoy special recognition.
We invite every family to be a leader in supporting this year’s difference makers as well as our growth potential by considering a Bulldog Circle gift of $2,400, $1,800, or $1,200.
What Initiatives does the Annual Fund support?
- Classroom Materials: Supplying classrooms with new materials, equipment, and technology
- Faculty Development: Providing staff development opportunities and certification for our dedicated faculty
- Financial Aid: Providing scholarships and financial aid to qualified students to ensure St. Stephen’s maintains a vibrant and diverse student culture
- Fine Arts: Enriching the arts programs, including supporting photography, music, and film
- Enhanced Learning Opportunities: Supplemental learning in the City of Houston and the da Vinci Lab
- Outdoor Learning Spaces: Enhancements for playgrounds and outdoor classrooms
- Reserves: Ensuring funds for building maintenance
- STEM: Support for our robotics curriculum and da Vinci Lab makerspace
- Technology: Laptops, educational software, upgrades to IT infrastructure